LocationChiro One Wellness Center Chicago Chicago, IL United States
Chiro One Wellness Centers – Module 2: CBP® Drop Table Adjusting
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders.
- The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- The details of objective postural assessment and measurement will be reviewed.
- The Chiropractor will learn corrective global postural subluxation set-ups for the head, thoracic cage, & pelvis on a drop table.
- To provide diagnosis, analysis and course of care for short leg syndrome and lower extremity disorders.
- A survey of research material will be reviewed supporting the utilization and efficacy of Chiropractic Biophysics drop table technique treatment methods across a population of patients with chronic pain conditions.