DateDate: 09/18/2021 - 09/25/2021
LocationCBP Doctor Institute 950 East Riverside Drive Eagle, ID United States
Basic Certification Series: Modules 1-6
September 18 – 24, 2021 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
September 25, 2021 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- No Walk In Registrations
CBP Doctors Institute
950 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 939-2502
Hilton Garden Inn
145 East Riverside Drive
Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (208) 938-9600
CBP Room Block
- Standard Room – $139.00
- River View Room – $154.00
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (208) 938-9600
Click Here to Reserve a Room
Additional Hotel Information
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Brand new, freshly renovated Standard and River View Rooms
- Complimentary standard WiFi access
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Boise Airport between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- In room microwave, refrigerator and Keurig one cup coffee maker
- Garden Grille Restaurant featuring our signature breakfast buffet for $10.95 per person
- Indoor pool, spa, and Star Trac fitness center
- Evening room service provide by Bardenay
- 24 hour Pavilion Pantry
What You’ll Hear
- Module 1: Basic X-Ray & Posture – This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic reviewing the literature on frequency and duration topics for establishing a logical treatment plan for Chiropractic patients. This course will define two types of structural based models for chiropractic assessment, interventions and outcomes.
- Module 2: Drop Table Adjusting – This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of spine, posture, and lower extremity disorders. The total permutations of abnormal posture using formulas from probability theory will be delineated and a literature review on postural displacements as they correlate to patient conditions will be provided.
- Module 3: Instrument Adjusting & Upper Cervical – This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of upper cervical spinal disorders with application to instrument adjusting for full spine postural subluxations and joint fixations. The Chiropractor will learn how posture displacement influences the upper cervical spine as well as normal joint kinematics and instability analysis of the upper cervical spine.
- Module 4: Cervical Rehabilitation – This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of cervical spine disorders. Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of cervical disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal cervical lordosis will be covered.
- Module 5: Lumbar Rehabilitation – This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the science and art of lumbo-pelvic disorders. Detailed literature reviews covering the crisis of lumbar disorders in patient populations, the role of spinal manipulative therapy and structural correction of sagittal lumbar lordosis will be covered.
- Module 6: Thoracic Rehabilitation – This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Art and Science of chiropractic with an emphasis on postural and spinal distortions of the thoracic spine. Normal values for the sagittal plane of the thoracic kyphosis will be detailed from the literature and age related changes of the thoracic spine are reviewed.
Note: This event DOES NOT include Module 7: Hands On Workshop needed for the CBP Basic Certification. Module 7 MUST be taken separately.
Continuing Education Hours
Up to 70 Hours
States Applied To:
Seminar Cancellation Policy
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Cancellation Deadlines:
- After June 17, 2021: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- After August 17, 2021: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- After September 17, 2021 or Non Attendance: Loss of 100% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will apply to all Refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 Business Days for refunds to be applied.
NOTE: Seminar Fees are Non-Transferable.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Service animals that fall into the definition according to the American Disability Act are allowed.
- Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.