DateDate: 10/13/2017 - 10/15/2017
LocationThe Wigwam 300 Wigwam Boulevard Litchfield Park, AZ United States
39th CBP Annual Conference
Reservations Direct Phone Number: (623) 935-3811
Group Name: CBP Seminars
CBP Room Rate until September 21, 2017:
- Adobe Traditional Guestroom: $189.00 per night
- Oasis Terrace Guestroom: $219.00 per night
Friday 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Seminar Pricing: Includes Continuing Education Hours
After October 1st
|Doctor of Chiropractic
CBP Basic Certified Fellow
CBP Advanced Certified Fellow
What You’ll Hear:
- This course provides an integrated education for the Doctor of Chiropractic in the Science and Art of chiropractic techniques for rehabilitation of spine / postural abnormalities, biomechanics / disorders, and evidence based nutritional recommendations in today’s patient populations.
- State of the knowledge related spine stability, joint injury, and neurological disorders will be presented from a conservative physical Chiropractic and rehabilitation perspective.
- Spine deformities and CBP rehabilitative corrective care as it might relate to human health and visceral disorders will be presented along with clinical guidance associated with patients relative to these conditions.
- Explore the relationship between Thoracic Spine Disorders, conservative analysis, management, and intervention.
- Contemporary information on radiation exposure, biological models, and evidence based protocols in medical and chiropractic imaging.
- New research on spine correction and how that improves patient relevant outcomes of the following spine disorders: cervico-genic dizziness, cervico-genic headaches, cervical disc herniations and radiculopathy, and chronic neck pain.
- Analysis of spine/posture deformities and their biological effects and appropriate adjustive and rehabilitative treatment techniques will be reviewed.
- Click Here for Complete Seminar Outline
States Applied to for Continuing Education Hours: Up to 18 Hours
Entire USA Except AZ, HI, KY, ME, NC, OK, TN
Seminar Registration/Cancellation Policy:
- Full Payment is processed at the time of registration. To register, call (208) 939-0301.
- To Cancel, please call us at (208) 939-0301. NO Cancellations will be accepted via Email.
- Refund Policy for Cancellation:
- Prior to 2 weeks of event: Full Refund
- Within 2 weeks of event: Loss of 25% of Seminar Fee
- Non-Attendance of event: Loss of 50% of Seminar Fee
- 3% Processing Fee will be applied to all refunds.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be applied.
CBP Annual Golf Tournament
Date: Friday, October 13th
Tee Times: Start at 7:07 AM
Course: Heritage Course
Price: $69 – Includes Green Fee & Cart (per 2 players) To be paid at the time of play.
Club Rental: $50 – Includes a sleeve of balls
Register with Annie Allred @ (253) 363-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Spots are limited! Sign up FAST!!
Bookings are closed for this event.